LEOMINSTER — A banner hangs above the factory floor of the injection-molding company UrthPact that reads: “Good is the enemy of great.”
For CEO Paul Boudreau, good is delivering a product that customers want, but great is being able to develop a product with the power to change the world for the better.
“When I turned 50 years old, I had this kind of epiphany that I’d spent 25 years of my life in plastics and had done a lot of good things with plastic,” Boudreau said.
- Industrial Composting: What It Is and How It Works
- From Zero to Hero: Zero Waste Initiatives
- UrthPact, Preserve, and Totally Green Bottles and Caps Score at the Green Sports Alliance Summit
- Insights and Innovations at Biobased Re-Revolution of Plastics
- Urthpact is Now Manufacturing Single-use Recycled Flatware