The UrthPact Automation Operator is responsible for producing valve assemblies to the quality and schedule established by the manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Operate the valve assemblies to produce product to the specifications of the customer, based on the manufacturing procedure.
- Assure the product produced meets the established quality standard.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Ability to collaborate with coworkers to achieve goals
- Provide a variety of high-level diagnosis troubleshooting activities on assembly automation equipment
- Facilitates mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs to assembly automation equipment
- Define, identify and resolve issues with Allen Bradley PC
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role on automation assembly.
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Allen Bradly Controllogix Knowledge
- Ability to program and troubleshoot PLC
- Ability to use various types of precision measuring equipment.
Working conditions and environment/physical demands:
- Typical environment of manufacturing and production facilities. Exposure includes but is not limited to continuous noise, scent of materials, bright work stations, machinery with moving parts.
- Intermittently on feet for approximately 8-12 hours per shift.
- Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.