- Assure resources are in place and production procedures are adhered to support the master schedule.
- Assure direct staff is scheduled and completing work orders efficiently at the standard rates.
- Maintain direct staff attendance through the payroll system.
- Provide training to manufacturing team utilizing current documented procedures.
- Monitor adherence to quality standards.
- Initiate and maintain molding and assembly processes within validated windows.
- Monitor product disposition and status to next operation at the end of every shift.
- Monitor the cleaning of work cells at the end of shift prior to changeover.
- Education and/or Experience Required at Entry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a supervisory role
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency processing injection molding machines.
- Strong analytical communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Experience using IQMS or a similar ERP system
- Demonstration of efficient and effective communication, monitors and maintains timelines to commitments
- Collaborates with peers to achieve team goals
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to objectively review and monitor employee performance and to provide necessary feedback and/or corrective action(s) in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work in an organized manner while maintaining an adherence to Company timelines.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds when needed.